25 Reasons You Might Be A Hardcore Graphic/Web Designer
If you're like me and just found out there's a list entiteled:
- You’ve almost rear-ended the car in front of you because you were analyzing a font on a billboard.
- You get pissed when a free Photoshop brush you download is less than 1000px in size.
- You’d rather study the paisley pattern on your boyfriend/girlfriend’s shirt than listen to what he/she has to say.
- You can use keyboard shortcuts at light speed, blindfolded, but you
can’t type a paragraph of text without staring at the keyboard.
- You’ve had “Software Nightmares,” when you’ve been working way too much.
then you'll be glad you've read this because there's a sequel!:
You’ve had a client that thought they knew more about design than you.
Your clients pay you for your professional expertise and skill, yet
you’ve run into one of ‘those’ clients, that refuses to take the advice
from the very person he/she is paying for advice (you).
You’ve had a client that insisted on using the font “Papyrus,” and
you had to hold in your barf as you prepped it [the design] for
You’ve requested a vector logo from a client, and instead, they email you a 72 dpi image they grabbed from a website.
You’ve used typography as a texture.
and now you didn't miss it!
I got 24 out of 25 on the second list...mmm